Window Rock, AZ (July 4, 2012) – Window Rock, AZ,: Big Navajo Energy (BNE) a Utah based renewable energy company today announces it is a Navajo owned and operated company focused on the development and deployment of efficient power generation technology. BNE is a certified priority one and 100% Navajo owned business by the Navajo Nation Business Regulatory Department office located in St. Michaels, AZ.
BNE, through its close relationship with Millennial Research Corporation (MRC), offers EPA certifiable clean natural gas generators sized 15kW to systems over 250kW. MRC holds the patent for and manufactures the world’s first modular high efficiency electric generators. MRC industrial generators make less heat, more clean power and are field serviceable. These systems are designed for 24/7 – 365 days a year use and are therefore highly dependable as a primary or secondary source of electricity.
Big Navajo Energy Twitter Feed
- 23 Oct 2014Big Navajo Energy Deploying Solar/Wind Generators To Tribal Members On The Navajo Nation
- 10 Jun 2014Navajo Tribal Leadership Supporting our Renewable Energy Generators in Arizona
- 25 Sep 2012BNE and Yazzie & Kinney Discuss Teaming Up
- 22 Aug 2012Millennial Research Corporation and Big Navajo Energy Announces $2.8 Million Purchase Order
- 09 Jul 2012Big Navajo Energy Launches