Keep talking, emailing, surfing, and always stay moving. The Goal Zero Switch 8 Recharger is an ultra-lightweight power supply that recharges smartphones and USB gear anywhere. It’s the perfect pocket-sized companion and won’t weigh you down, only charge you up so you always stay connected.
- Recharge by: USB & Solar
- Power Output: USB
- Ideal for: Phone, GPS, Headlamp
- Capacity: 8Wh, 2200mAh
- Weight: 0.2 lbs (91 g)
- Chainable: Yes
TWO WAYS TO CHARGE THE GOAL ZERO SWITCH 8 RECHARGER
|The Goal Zero Switch 8 can be charged by connecting a compatible solar panel (see the chart below for solar compatibility).
||The Goal Zero Switch 8 can also be charged by being plugged into a USB power source.
HOW IT CHARGES
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Q: How do I turn on the Goal Zero Switch 8?
- A: There is no on/off switch. The Goal Zero Switch automatically turns on when a port is used.
- Q: How do I know if I have a full charge?
- A: When charging, all LED lights will be lit to show a full charge. Otherwise, press the charging indicator button to display the charge level.
- Q: Is it waterproof?
- A: No, although the Goal Zero Switch 8 is durable, electricity and water don’t mix well. Make sure the ports are dry before using the device.
- Q: What type of battery technology does the Goal Zero Switch 8 use?
- A: Lithium-ion NMC. It has these advantages: stores more energy; smaller and lighter watt for watt; and retains its charge even after months of storage.
- Q: Can I take the recharger on an airplane?
- A: Yes, the Switch 8 can be taken anywhere and is great for keeping devices charged on long flights.
- Q: Are there different attachments and tips for the Goal Zero Switch 8?
- A: Yes, there are many under development. Currently there is a Bolt Flashlight Tip. Click to view.